Saturday, May 29, 2010

Technology in the Classroom

In the past 3 weeks i have explored many new uses of the web. At the end of the day i find myself thinking how these can actually be used in my classroom. I would not like to have my classroom be totally based around the internet as i enjoy the personal aspect of teaching. I enjoy when my students come to me personally for information and i get to see them progress. I do believe that they should have the web to gain additional knowledge and given the opportunity to go above and beyond. With this in mind, i see myself using this new found information as an optional part of the classroom. Possibly in the future i will find more ways to implement technology into the classroom but with most of the class having internet access only at the school, i find it hard to make it mandatory. I would like to give them more information based websites they could look at and use for research and random training questions they might have. This might be found through bloglines and rss feeds. But i personally need to find out a little bit more about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment